Taylor is 7 weeks today!
- she is giving us more smiles, more often.
- Last night she slept for 8 1/2 hours from 8pm to 4.30pm and then from 5pm till 7.35am.
- Is mostly out of newborn clothes and into 0-3 months or 000.
- Is almost in the next size nappies
- Loves to be cuddled during the day (prefers sleeping in arms than in bed) – cheeky monkey.
Here is a comparison shot of Liam and Taylor and 7 weeks… I am enjoying seeing how the two of them compare and the similarities and differences that are emerging. Liam is definitely a little boy… and she is definitely a little girl. Both still have loads of hair, Taylors is dark and Liam’s is lightening up.